Public Funds Analyzed Interest Checking
Public Funds Analyzed Interest Checking, you can earn a competitive, variable rate of interest plus have unlimited check writing privileges. The account provides the convenience of a checking account that calculates an earnings credit to apply to any fees and pays any excess to you in the form of interest.*
Who is it for?
This account is designed for Public Funds.
Public Funds Analyzed Interest Checking features
- Unlimited transactions
- Interest earned on excess balances is earned at a tiered rate and credited monthly**
- Used in conjunction with treasury management services
- Web access available through Compass e-Access®
- Account Analysis statement details balances and account activity
- Monthly checking account statement includes images of cancelled checks
Account subject to approval.
* If customer's fees are waived, customer will forego any interest earned on balances.
** All rates subject to change at the discretion of Bank management without notice.