Automated Investment Sweep Service
How it works
- You select the investment option that meets your company's investment strategy. You may choose from:
- Treasury Management Sweep Account
- Goldman Sachs Money Market Mutual Funds
- Money Market Deposit Account Sweep
- We work with you to establish a "target balance" for your checking account.
- When balances in the account exceed your target balance, the excess collected funds are automatically transferred to the investment option you selected.
- The investment is the last transaction to occur in your checking account each night, so you can be assured that you are fully invested.
- We invest all your excess funds over your target balance, to the penny!
- A detailed description of all transactions is mailed to you, or you may view them daily via Compass e-Access®.
Depending on the sweep option you have chosen, your funds will:
- Stay invested in the sweep until they are needed in your DDA for operational needs
- - Or -
- Stay invested overnight and sweep back into your DDA the following banking day