Global Cash Management Europe & Asia
BBVA's Global Cash Management Group has developed local and regional solutions for companies seeking to optimize their complete treasury flow—including liquidity management, online banking, and collection and payment services in multiple countries.
Solutions for Europe and Asia
BBVA's international presence extends throughout Europe and Asia enjoying a leadership position in Spain, where the BBVA Group was founded more than 150 years ago. BBVA has full banking operations in Spain and Portugal, with over 3,700 offices and also offers services through branch offices in UK, France, Italy, Belgium, and Germany. In Asia, BBVA's offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore focus primarily on multicurrency accounts, trade finance, and investments. BBVA has also joined forces with CITIC in China, providing a unique opportunity to serve customers in the Americas and Europe with a local presence.
Online Banking Solutions
BBVA Net Cash, a powerful web-based banking system, allows you to manage your accounts in Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Italy, UK, and New York with a single multilingual tool.
- BBVA financial position—overall asset and liability status of all your BBVA accounts and loans in Spain and Portugal
- Online real-time access to inter-bank and foreign exchange market information
- Ability to originate urgent and non-urgent payments in Spain, Portugal, France, and the UK from one location
- European merchant services reports—full information on all card movements registered through each POS terminal
- Previous day balance and transaction details for each account in the region
- Access to collection details in each country
- Easy export of files
- Multicurrency/Bilingual tool (English and Spanish)
- Flexibility in creating administration and user profiles
- Highest security standards
Cash Concentration Solutions
Over the past ten years, BBVA has been tailoring and implementing cash centralization structures for corporate and institutional clients in Spain. Solutions vary according to the specific needs of each client and are based on legal and financial considerations as well as the client's long-term treasury management objectives.
- Domestic zero balance accounts with a wide array of transfer options
- Cross-border centralization in euros with BBVA's partner banks: Dresdner Bank, BNP Paribas and BNL
Domestic Collection Solutions
BBVA offers a full range of collection services in Spain and Portugal.
- Remote Deposit via Cheque Express
- Electronic collection of payments
- Bill presentment and collections
- Bills of exchange
- POS merchant services
European Payment Solutions
BBVA offers a full range of European payment options from your accounts in Spain and Portugal. In addition, customers have the ability to originate payroll, supplier payments, domestic transfers, and international transfers in Paris, London, and Milan.
- Full access to Pan-European Payment Systems: Target2, EURO1, STEP1, STEP2
- Domestic and cross-border transfers
- Online payments to suppliers
- Online payroll processing
- Online corporate tax and Social Security processing
- Supply chain management
- Cheque issuance and payments
- Debit and credit cards - activity reporting payments
For treasury management solutions tailored for your business, contact a BBVA Compass treasury management professional at1-888-558-7568.
Cash Management Services for Europe and Asia are provided by BBVA Global Cash Management Services, a member of the BBVA Group.