Building relationships with community banks for more than 50 years
As one of the nation’s leading providers of correspondent banking services, BBVA Compass offers a full range of correspondent banking services to help community banks maximize profits and enhance their bottom line.
While our capabilities are extensive, it is the way we deliver them that sets us apart. You can count on professional service from our entire team as well as sophisticated tools that make it easy to do business. This includes CompassConnect®, a user-friendly portal to our services that combines state-of-the-art security with the ability to view real-time balances and activity. Learn more about CompassConnect.
Streamline your daily cash management with correspondent banking solutions that help you save time, reduce expenses, and maximize earnings while also providing exceptional flexibility.
- Tri-Party Clearing / Fed Settlement
- Automated Fed Funds Sweep
- Online Account Management
- Funds Transfer – Domestic and International
- ACH, Image Cash Letter, Federal Reserve File Transfer Services
- Bond Accounting Safe Keeping
- Excess Balance Accounts
Credit and Funding
We can help you meet the challenge of managing your funding options with a wide range of correspondent banking solutions, from alternative funding sources to highly competitive Fed Funds lines.
- Loan Participations/Overlines
- Fed Funds Lines
- Director/Officer Accommodation Loans
- Letters of Credit – Domestic, International, Standby
- Executive Credit Card Program
- Agent Credit Card Program
- Interest Rate Derivatives
Expanding your international correspondent banking capabilities can be an effective way to strengthen and expand your customer base.
- Foreign Wire Transfers in USD and Foreign Currencies
- Foreign Currency Purchased/Sold
- International Check Clearing and Check Collection
- Foreign Exchange Drafts
- Letter of Credit Issuance, Advising, Negotiation
We can tailor solutions that go beyond traditional correspondent banking to support your bank’s growth.
- Asset Management/Trust Services
- Business Ownership Transition Consulting
- Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Retirement Account and 401(k) Administration
- Profitability Consulting
Third Party Referral Services
Talk with your correspondent banker about products and services through other service specialist.
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS. By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor’s accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.