To qualify for Business Preferred you must have $100,000 in qualifying balances* and a business checking account
Enhanced Checking Account Benefits
- No monthly Service Charge on BBVA Compass ClearChoiceSM for Business checking accounts.1
- No BBVA Compass fee to use another bank's ATM
- Automatic rebates of ATM fees charged by other banks2
- Preferred funds availability on deposits up to $25,0003
- 50% discount on business checks
- $25,000 in cash processing allowance per month in addition to the cash processing allowance associated with your business checking account
- Extended hour, specialized business service team
- Immediate provisional credit for ACH and disputed debit claims4
- Combined Monthly Statement5
Discounts on Other Products
- Business Credit Card:6 no annual fee
- Personalized Visa Business Check Card:7 no personalization fee
- Small Safe Deposit Box8: no monthly fee
- No charge for Official Checks
- Unlimited "stop payment" fee waivers
- One time waiver for Business Credit Card late fee or over limit fee
- Business checking, savings, and money market account balances
- Outstanding balances on business loans and business lines of credit
- 50% of CD balances
- Note: Investment, trust, insurance and consumer accounts are not included in qualifying balances
Important Terms and Disclosures
BBVA Compass Business Preferred enrollment is subject to eligibility. BBVA Compass reserves the right to review eligibility for Preferred Client status on a periodic basis. BBVA Compass may, in its sole discretion, enroll clients in the BBVA Compass Business Preferred program, regardless of whether the client otherwise meets the eligibility requirements, and may impose lesser requirements to maintain Preferred Client status. BBVA Compass Business Preferred program is subject to change or termination at any time, without notice to you. BBVA Compass reserves the right to review qualifying balances for BBVA Compass Business Preferred client status on a periodic basis.
1BBVA Compass ClearChoiceSM for Business: Checking accounts subject to approval. $100 minimum opening deposit required. Additional terms may apply; refer to your account disclosure for details. Miscellaneous fees and service charges may apply. Products, features and benefits offered with accounts are subject to change.
2ATM Rebates: International service fees can also be rebated upon request. Fees for point-of-sale transactions, even if made at an ATM, are not rebated. In order to receive a rebate of ATM fees, the fee must be itemized on the transaction record.
3Preferred funds availability on daily deposits: Deposited funds will not be held on deposits made to your business checking account up to $25,000 a day for the Business Preferred Program. BBVA Compass reserves the rights to and has discretion to put a hold on items in accordance with applicable law, regulations and account agreement.
4Immediate Provisional Credit: In order to receive immediate provisional credit the total amount of the claim must not exceed $5,000. If the claim amount is greater than $5,000 no immediate credit will be given. A claim is defined as the total dollar value of the combined transactions filed for dispute investigation.
5Combined Statement: Combined Statement includes business account information on checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, time deposits and credit cards. Accounts are subject to eligibility as to whether or not they can be included.
6Business Visa Credit Cards: Subject to approval, including credit approval. Offer applies to new Business Visa Credit Cards only. To earn CompassPoints on qualifying purchases, you must enroll prior to those purchases. A "Qualifying Purchase" is any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase, bill payment, contactless purchase (purchases made by holding your Visa card or other device up to a secure reader instead of swiping your card), or small dollar purchase for which you are not required to sign, made with an enrolled Visa card, which is processed or submitted through the Visa U.S.A. Inc. payment system. A Qualifying Purchase does not include a purchase made using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) or purchase you initiate through identification technology that substitutes for a PIN. Additional restrictions apply. For more information on qualifying purchases, see program terms and conditions.
7Business Visa Check Cards: All check cards are subject to approval.
8Safe deposit Box: Small-sized safe deposit box offered at no charge, subject to availability. Not all branches have safe deposit boxes. 50% discount on larger sizes where available.
How can we help you today?
By Phone 1-800-852-0803
6 a.m. – 10 p.m. (CT)
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (CT)
12 p.m. – 6 p.m. (CT)
Automated services are available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In Person Visit a branch