Online Business Banking
Online Banking is complimentary with all accounts.
With Online Banking from BBVA Compass you can:
- Transfer funds between BBVA Compass accounts
- View your account balances and transactions, now including CDs and IRAs
- See which checks have cleared
If you access Online Banking via the Web, you can:
- View online statements.
- Go paperless! Tell us not to mail you paper statements.
- View images of cleared checks - now, with no enrollment necessary!
- Set up Alerts, such as Account Balance, Insufficient Funds, and Daily Balance Alerts, to notify you of important changes in your balance.
With Online Banking you can:
- Access your information wherever and whenever you need it
- Use it by itself via the Web
- Download your account information into popular money management software programs
- Or use it both ways for convenient access anytime you need it
And now, with Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Sort payment history by individual payee
- Assign categories to each of your payments for budgeting
- Designate a preferred payment account
- Use the new Payment Assistant to display all information related to a particular payee on the Payment Center screen
All business checking products come with complimentary Online Bill Pay.
Using Quicken ( for Windows or Mac ) with Online Banking
Online Banking can connect and download balance, statement and transaction data right into your Quicken software. Use the data to:
- Reconcile accounts
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills online
- Generate charts, graphs and reports to help you analyze your finances
- Manage your budget
Once enrolled in Online Banking, you will configure the software to connect to BBVA Compass.
All accounts and check cards are subject to approval, including credit approval. Additional terms and restrictions may apply – see your BBVA Compass banker for details.
Products, features and benefits offered are subject to change. $100 minimum opening deposit required for all business checking and savings accounts. Miscellaneous fees may apply.