Compass PaySourceSM Card
The Easy Way to Deliver Your Pay
Help your business reduce costs and increase employee satisfaction at the same time! The Compass PaySource Card allows you to electronically deliver your employees':
- Other types of compensation
Your employees don't even need a bank account.
Benefits for Your Company
- Eliminates difficult check distribution practices to remote or traveling employees
- Reduces payment preparation time and effort
- Provides additional protection from check fraud losses
- Eliminates check printing and storage costs
- Decreases the number of stop payments and minimizes account reconcilement tasks
Benefits for Your Employees
- Provides the ability to use the Compass PaySource Card for purchases anywhere Visa® Check Cards are accepted, and get cash at ATMs worldwide
- Employees can also access their pay at over 43,000 surcharge-free Allpoint Network ATMs
- Eliminates the anxiety of checks lost in the mail
- Saves the time and inconvenience of leaving work to cash or deposit checks
- Allows employee access to their payroll funds at the beginning of the day on payday
- Saves the employee money by eliminating check-cashing fees
- Provides a safe alternative to carrying cash
- Would you like to reduce expenses associated with issuing paper payroll checks?
- Would you like to offer a new benefit to your employees?
- Do you have employees who do not have bank accounts?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your company is a good candidate for the Compass PaySource Card.
- You enroll your employees online. Your employees will receive their card via regular mail.
- Employees activate their card and select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) online or by calling a toll free number. This PIN can be used to receive cash at ATMs or from point-of-purchase terminals at participating retailers.
- Each pay period, you electronically submit your employees' pay via Direct Deposit of Payroll. Cardholder account numbers for your Direct Deposit file are provided to you online.
- Your employees' pay is credited to the Compass PaySource Card and is available first thing in the morning on payday.
- Your employees can withdraw funds at any banking center that process Visa cash advances, or at any ATM displaying the Visa/PLUS® sign worldwide. Your employees can use their cards to pay for purchases where they shop, anywhere Visa® Check Cards are accepted.
To get started, you'll need a BBVA Compass business checking account and direct deposit of payroll. Don't have direct deposit? Please contact your business officer or visit your nearest branch.
Subject to credit approval.
*Data and message fees may apply, please check with your wireless carrier for details.