ClearConnectSM for Business
These days, business is everything but standing still. Tablets and smartphones are replacing offices and storefront, and small businesspeople are working on the go. Whether you want to take credit cards at a local trade show, send money to a supplier while on a job site, or deposit a check using your mobile phone, ClearConnectSM for Business gives you maximum flexibility without emptying your pockets.
- Terms & Fees
- To Apply Now
Bank anytime, anywhere via mobile device, ATM, online, and phone. Get the 24-7 flexible account access and monthly savings you need to do more business in more places.
- Get a feature-packed online business checking account with free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, Mobile Deposit®, and more.
- Save every month with no monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirements.
- Stay in touch with your money with account alerts.
Ideal for small, mobile businesses, ClearConnectSM for Business includes everything you need to bank and manage your business whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
- Up to $5,000 in cash processing per month at no charge
- One personalized Visa® check card per signer at no additional charge
- Mobile Deposit® available
- Free mobile banking, online banking, and bill pay
- 5 in-branch withdrawals and/or processed checks per month combined at no additional charge
- All other transactions (other than those listed above) are unlimited at no additional charge
- Two in-branch deposits per month at no additional charge
- No surcharge at BBVA Compass ATMs and over 43,000 ATMs in the Allpoint® network
- No BBVA Compass fee to use another bank’s ATM
- Ability to set up account alerts
- Complimentary online statements*
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
If you’re a Sole Proprietor1, you can apply online for a new business checking account right now! To help make the application process easier, we have listed some of the information you may be asked to submit during the account opening process. If you decide to apply in one of our branches, please bring this information with you.
Required Personal Information:
- Social Security Number
- US Driver’s license or state-issued ID
Required Business Information:
- Legal name of business
- Physical address of business
- Business telephone
- Business Organization Document type (as applicable)
- Business License or Certificate Good Standing
- Assumed Name Certificate
- Letters Testamentary/Letters of Administration
- Trust Agreement
1 A sole proprietor is an unincorporated business established by a single person (i.e. the proprietor) with no legal distinction between the business and the person.
All accounts and Check Cards are subject to approval, including credit approval. Additional terms and restrictions may apply – see your BBVA Compass banker for details.
Products, features and benefits offered are subject to change. $100 minimum opening deposit required. Miscellaneous fees may apply. See Terms and Conditions for complete details, including applicable fees and charges.
*You will automatically receive a paper account statement by mail with a monthly Paper Statement Fee of $3.00. You can avoid this fee by turning off your paper statements and receiving your account statements electronically through Online Banking. Visit bbvacompass.com/go/paperless/ for more information.
MOBILE BANKING: Message and Data Rates May Apply. Please check with your wireless carrier about such fees or rate plans. Mobile Deposit® is subject to eligibility - see product page for more information.
Mobile Deposit® is a registered trademark of Mitek Systems, Inc.
Allpoint® is a registered trademark of Cardtronics, Inc.
Sole Proprietorships Apply Online Now
Other businesses Contact a Banker
By Phone 1-800-COMPASS
In Person Visit a branch
Online Order from Harland Clarke
By Phone 1-800-503-2345
Switch to BBVA Compass