Preferred Client Benefits
The Compass Preferred Client Program® is designed to give you more of everything you find important in a bank. Get the most from your relationship with us with these unique benefits and a higher level of service.
- Access to the dedicated Preferred Client Service Unit with extended hours
- Complimentary MoneyGuideProTM Risk Assessment with a licensed professional1
- Complimentary Preferred Client checks and cashier’s checks
- No delivery fee for checks you order
Preferred Check Card:
- Preferred Gold Visa® Check Card with $800 ATM withdrawal limit and $8,000 purchase limit2
To become a Preferred Client, you must have a BBVA Compass consumer checking account and one of the following:
- $25,000-$99,999 in qualifying balances* with BBVA Compass
- $250,000 or higher mortgage with BBVA Compass
Important Terms and Disclosures
BBVA Compass Preferred Client enrollment is subject to eligibility. BBVA Compass reserves the right to review eligibility for Preferred Client status on a periodic basis. BBVA Compass may, in its sole discretion, enroll clients in Preferred Client program, regardless of whether the client otherwise meets the eligibility requirements, and may impose lesser requirements to maintain Preferred Client status. BBVA Compass Preferred Client program is subject to change or termination at any time, without notice to you.
* Qualifying balances for BBVA Compass Preferred Client program: Qualifying balances include: consumer checking, savings, and money market accounts, principal balance on loans and lines of credit, outstanding balance on credit cards, investment, and 50% of CD balances, but exclude: first lien mortgage loans, insurance, trust, and business accounts.
1 Personal Investment Officer: Schedule a Meeting with a Personal Investment Officer to review your current financial situation and to consider your future needs, goals and objectives. Securities and Investment products offered through BBVA Compass Investment Solutions, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC and an affiliate of Compass Bank. Insurance products are offered through BBVA Compass Insurance Agency, Inc., an affiliate of Compass Bank.
2 Preferred Gold Visa Check Cards: Members of the Preferred Client Program must have a Preferred Gold Visa Check Card to receive this benefit. Preferred Gold Visa Check Cards are available upon request by customer. Visa Check Cards are subject to approval, which may include credit approval. Preferred Gold Visa Check Cards are not available to NBA Checking accountholders.
BBVA Compass Preferred Client Customer Service
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (CT) Saturday
12 p.m. - 6 p.m. (CT) Sunday
Automated services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To order or upgrade Contact Us Online