Bank Your Way
- Bill Pay
- Moving Money
- Alerts & Notifications
- Online Statements
- Activate Now
Online Banking Overview
With Online Banking, all you need is Internet access and you can bank your way, anytime and anywhere.
Access Accounts Online
Check account balances, view transactions, perform account searches, and customize your page views. And not just in your checking accounts. Your BBVA Compass loan, savings, and credit card accounts, are also all fully accessible on your account summary page!
Whether you’re sending money to a friend, transferring money between your BBVA Compass accounts, or transferring money between your BBVA Compass account and one you own at another financial institution - we’ve gone the extra mile to help you bank your way.
From paying your mortgage to sending a check to your landscaper, we’ve made paying your bills online quick and easy. Say goodbye to buying stamps and remembering passwords!
Set up account alerts and always know what’s going on with your accounts. Whether your balance is too low or a large transaction has posted, you’ll know what’s going on--before it’s too late!
When you enroll in Online Banking you automatically receive Online Statements – exact copies of the statement you receive in the mail. Online statements are faster, safer, more secure, and free. After you enroll in Online Banking, we recommend you turn off your paper statements.
Online Service Center
Save time on the phone and a trip to the branch by using the Online Banking Service Center to handle your basic account needs. You’ll have the ability to update your contact information, request stop payments, print financial documents, and even open new accounts.
Paying Bills Online
You probably already know how easy it is to pay your bills from your computer instead of the old-fashioned paper-envelope-stamp way.
One place. One password.Manage all of your bills from one easy to use location. No need to remember passwords from multiple sites.
One Time PaymentsNot all payments need to be made regularly. Simply add the person or business you need to pay and make payments as needed.
Recurring paymentsSchedule to have your bills paid automatically on the dates you specify and even schedule some payments for same day delivery.
eBillsE-bills are just like paper bills but they come right to your computer instead of your mailbox. They give you more control over your bills in half the time.
Bill Payment AlertsGet an automatic history of every bill you pay and get email reminders when it's time to pay a bill.
Activate Bill payActivating Bill Pay is fast and easy!
Credit Card Fast PaymentMake your credit card payment without delays.
Online Money Transfers
Whether you’re moving money to another account or a person in another country, we've made moving your money from one place to another simple.
Transfer money between your BBVA Compass accounts
Quickly transfer money between your checking and savings accounts. You can also make payments from your checking account to your BBVA Compass loan or credit line.
Transfer money to another person's account at BBVA Compass
This is an easy way to send money to a friend or family member that also banks at BBVA Compass.
Transfer money from your account to your account at another bank
Sometimes it makes sense to have accounts at more than one bank*. We have made it easy for you to send money to another bank without driving across town.
Transfer money from your account to an account you don't own at another bank
Send money to friends and family who don't bank at BBVA Compass*.
Send money within the US by wire transfer
Whether you’re sending money to a friend in need or funding an investment account, it can all be done from your computer in minutes*.
Send money internationally with Secure Sendsm
When you send money with BBVA Compass you are connected to one of the largest money transfer banking networks in Mexico and Latin America. In addition, we also offer you this safe and reliable service to more than 20 countries, like China, India, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Learn more about Secure Send*.
Send money to anyone with Popmoney
It’s simple and secure. All you need is an email address or mobile phone number to send money to anyone in the U.S., regardless of where they bank. The money is sent directly from your account to theirs. Learn more about Popmoney®.
Online and Mobile Banking Alerts
Alert Notifications Make Staying On Top Of Your Account Activity Easier
With so much concern these days about identity theft and fraud, closely monitoring your financial accounts is your best defense in detecting unusual account activity faster. And with account alerts from BBVA Compass, it’s easier than ever to do.
Alerts are available for Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. Plus, they are customizable to meet your needs and preferences!
What alerts are available?
- Account Balance - Notifies you when your account balance goes over or under the amount you've chosen.
- Withdrawal Confirmation - Notifies you when a single withdrawal (Cash or Debit) is equal to or greater than the amount you've chosen.
- Daily Withdrawal Activity Notice - Notifies you once daily when the dollar amount or number of withdrawal(s) exceeds the threshold you've chosen.
- Deposit Confirmation - Notifies you when a deposit is equal to or greater than the amount you've chosen.
- Daily Deposit Activity Notice - Notifies you once daily when the dollar amount or number of deposit(s) exceeds the threshold you've chosen.
- CD Redemption - Notifies you when your CD is redeemed.
Additional Periodic Account Alerts: Stay on top of your accounts without logging in to Online or Mobile Banking.
- Account Summary - Sent on business days, this alert notifies you daily or at month-end of your posted and available account balance.
- Check Cleared - Notifies you of each check that clears your account.
- CD Daily Deposit Activity Notice - Notifies you once daily if the dollar amount or number of CD deposit(s) exceeds the threshold you’ve chosen.
- CD Maturity Date - Notifies you that the CD will mature in 10 to 14 days.
- CD Daily Withdrawal Activity Notice - Notifies you once daily if the dollar amount or number of CD withdrawal(s) exceeds the threshold you’ve chosen.
- IRA Daily Contribution Activity Notice - Notifies you once daily if the dollar amount or number of IRA contribution(s) exceeds the threshold you’ve chosen.
- IRA Daily Distribution Activity Notice - Notifies you once daily if the dollar amount or number of IRA distribution(s) exceeds the threshold you’ve chosen.
- Fraud Prevention - This alert will help you monitor account activity. This alert notifies you that a new check card or checks have been requested or that the account has been closed. This alert will not be sent for a check card or checks requested at account opening.
- Overdraft Protection Notice - This alert will notify you of all overdraft protection line of credit advances or only advances exceeding the amount you've chosen.
- Failed Online Transfer - Notifies you that a scheduled online transfer was not processed.
- Insufficient Funds - Notifies you when the available balance in your account has become negative. This alert will also notify you that one or more items have presented against insufficient available funds in your account. Receiving this alert does not mean that any particular item has been paid.
Adding Alert Notifications
- In Online Banking, select the Alerts tab in the navigation menu to access the Alerts home page. On the Alerts home page, you can view, add, delete and modify your alerts for each account linked to your Online Banking profile.
- The alerts home page is displayed. Select an account to add, delete or modify your alert notifications.
- Set the email address(es) and/or mobile phone number(s) at which you wish to receive alert notifications. You may have up to two email addresses and two mobile phone numbers on file to receive alert notifications.
- You can turn "on" and set specifications for each alert you would like to have active on the account.
- Save the modifications made.
- Within the Mobile Banking app, select the More tab in the navigation menu.
- Select Alerts to access alert notifications. Here you can view, add, delete and modify your alerts for each account linked to your profile.
- Choose the account for which you wish to add, delete or modify alerts.
- Choose the alert notifications in which you would like enroll.
- Choose the preferred delivery option of the alerts set for that account. You may have alerts delivered to up to two email addresses and two mobile numbers.
- Submit the changes made.
We hope you enjoy your new and improved alert features. For questions or assistance, call Online Banking Customer Service at 1-866-860-2996.
When you enroll in Online Banking you automatically receive Online Statements – exact copies of the statement you receive in the mail. After you enroll, you can turn off your paper statements. Here are a few reasons why:
- Online statements are safer. No more paper statements sitting around means there are fewer chances for someone to swipe your account information. Your online statements are password protected and encrypted on BBVA Compass’ secure online banking system.
- Online statements are faster. You get your statement when it’s ready, not when the mailman delivers it. And you'll receive an e-mail notification to let you know it’s available.
- Online statements are easier. You can see up to 16 months of statements online. We store the copies, so you don’t have to.
- Online statements are free. For accounts that have a paper statement fee, you can avoid this charge by turning off your paper statements.
Activate your Online Banking
Signing up for it is almost as fast as using it. Just pick the option below that best describes you and we'll help you sign up.
- Have a BBVA Compass account number or Check Card and 4-digit PIN?
- Have you established your Online Username and Password at a BBVA Compass branch? Or received your temporary PIN/Password via email?
- Sign in to Online Banking and accept the terms and conditions to get started.
- Don’t know your account number and don’t have a Check Card and 4-digit PIN?
Please contact us at 1-800-273-1057. Available Monday thru Friday 7AM to 10PM (Central) and Saturday 8AM to 4PM (Central).
Once enrolled, you must sign in and complete your security questions.
Once signed in, you’ll see the current and available balances for the account. If you activate using your Check Card, you’ll see the current and available balances for all accounts tied to your card. You’ll start to see transactions (checks, cleared deposits, etc.) on the next business day.