Corporate Responsibility and Reputation (CRR)
The BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility and Reputation (CRR) department reflects the comprehensive way the BBVA Group views its relationships with the communities in which it has a presence.
Our holistic approach involves many aspects, including charitable giving, volunteerism, environmental management, diversity and inclusion, and other areas that promote the well-being of people where we live, work and play.
All of this activity is reported annually in both the BBVA Group and the BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility Reports. BBVA Compass has issued five Corporate Responsibility Annual Reports, which are available for download below:
- 2012 BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility Annual Report
- 2011 BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility Annual Report
- 2010 BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility Annual Report
- 2009 BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility Annual Report
- 2008 BBVA Compass Corporate Responsibility Annual Report
Six offices exist within CRR – each with specific goals and lines of delivery. Click on any of the links below to read more:
These six offices focus our efforts where we can make the most impact so that BBVA Compass excels as a corporate citizen and fulfills our Group's mission of working for a better future for people ... for all people.
- Privacy & Security
- BBVA Corporate
- BBVA Economic Research
- Corporate Responsibility and Reputation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Standards of Conduct and International Agreements
- BBVA’s Banking for All
- Frontiers of Knowledge Awards
- BBVA Compass Foundation
- Social Media
- Supply Chain Management