Code of Conduct
BBVA Compass' and the BBVA Group’s Codes of Conduct apply and are binding for all employees. This extends to any person or entity contracted by the company whenever, by the nature of this contract, their modus operandi may have a bearing on BBVA Compass’ reputation.
The Code pays special attention to ethical values, amongst which the following should be singled out:
- Respect for an individual’s dignity and their inherent rights.
- Respect for diversity amongst people and their equality.
- Strict legal compliance.
- Professional objectivity.
Each year, BBVA Compass employees receive copies of these Codes of Conduct and are required to participate in a training and testing exercise to confirm their knowledge of the material. Electronic versions of the Codes of Conduct are also available on the company's Intranet for employees' continued reference.
- Privacy & Security
- BBVA Corporate
- BBVA Economic Research
- Corporate Responsibility and Reputation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Standards of Conduct and International Agreements
- BBVA’s Banking for All
- Frontiers of Knowledge Awards
- BBVA Compass Foundation
- Social Media
- Supply Chain Management