BBVA Compass Lockbox CD ROM enables your company to significantly reduce the time needed to conduct accounts receivable research. By leveraging BBVA Compass' Lockbox Services, our experienced operations staff images all of your company's daily lockbox checks as well as any related:
Once these images are captured, we place them on a CD or DVD so you can quickly and efficiently retrieve documents through a wide range of search options. By conveniently storing thousands of checks and documents on a single CD or DVD, the process significantly reduces your related on-site storage costs.
- Speeds research of accounts receivable information
- Provides convenient access to centrally stored data
- Eliminates the need for on-site storage of check copies and related invoice documents
- Provides greater detail through multiple image display options
- Empowers your staff to respond to your customers' inquiries more quickly
- Enables you to print images so you can more quickly resolve billing disputes
- Allows you to search and retrieve checks and documents by date range, check amount, check number, batch number, and other check related criteria
- Lets you expand search options to invoice related data such as invoice number, invoice amount, and other custom criteria that you define
- Enhances visibility by enabling you to zoom, rotate and highlight selected images
Eliminates the need to store checks. Each CDROM holds up to 25,000 check images, both front and back.
The images are stored on write-once, write-only CDROMs that cannot be altered. The software is protected by user identification and passwords.
High-quality digitized images of your checks and remittance documents are conveniently stored in a central location, enabling you to quickly access accounts receivable information. Images can be pasted into a letter to provide quicker resolution to billing disputes.
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium Processor or better
- Windows 98SE, 2000, XP or ME
- Minimum 128 MB RAM
- Minimum 30 MB of free hard drive
- CDROM or DVD drive