The ability to exchange files with your bank is vital to the success of your cash management system. Not only does the process need to be effortless, it needs to be secure and convenient. Secure FTP provides a simple, secure solution.
Our Secure FTP is a web-based file transmission system that enables you to:
- Transmit Automated Clearing House (ACH), Account Reconciliation, and Positive Pay files to BBVA Compass for processing.
- Download files from BBVA Compass, such as Lockbox deposit reports, Account Reconciliation reports, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Reports and ACH Returns and Notifications of Change files.
- Receive account balance and transaction detail in a BAI file format.
- Works with your existing Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Provides online confirmation of file transfers.
- Records audit trail information including access information, date and time stamps, transmission status information, file identifiers and volume of data sent and/or received.
- Works in an intuitive and user-friendly, point-and-click environment.
- Enables data delivery and pickup via a scheduler on your Secure FTP Client software.
- Can be configured to work with various SSL-based Secure FTP Client software and digital certificates.
- 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology.
- Encrypted transmissions to and from BBVA Compass.
- Supports client certificate authentication.