The ability to send and receive files to and from your bank is vital to the success of your cash management system. Not only does the process need to be effortless, it needs to be secure and convenient. Compass e-Transmit is the solution.
Compass e-Transmit is a web-based file transmission system that enables you to:
- Transmit Automated Clearing House (ACH), Account Reconciliation, and Positive Pay files to BBVA Compass for processing.
- Download files from BBVA Compass, such as Lockbox deposit reports, Account Reconciliation reports, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Reports, and ACH Returns and Notifications of Change files.
- Receive account balance and transaction detail in a BAI file format.
- Makes software installation and maintenance a thing of the past.
- Works with your existing Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Works with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
- Works in an intuitive and user-friendly, point-and-click environment.
- Enables you to log in at the office, at home, or while traveling using the power and convenience of the Internet.
- Allows you to access easy, straightforward information from our online help feature or via phone from our Compass e-Transmit support team.
- Provides online confirmation of file transfers.
- 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology.
- Encrypted transmissions to and from BBVA Compass.
- Automatic lockout after three unsuccessful login attempts.
- Automatic logoff after five minutes of inactivity.
- System passwords change every 90 calendar days.