Timely information is critical to your business success. Compass e-Access lets you stay on top of your company's cash position and keep track of your banking transactions, even when you are out of the office. Using a secure Internet connection, you can track account balances and activity and execute cash management transactions quickly and accurately.
Compass e-Access is a feature-rich online treasury management portal that enables you to:
- Access critical checking and savings balances, as well as detailed transaction information through the Internet or most smartphones.
- Obtain time-sensitive information, such as loan balances and transactions, Wire Transfers, Controlled Disbursement presentments, ACH (Automated Clearing House) items, Lockbox deposits, Returned Deposited items and Positive Pay exceptions.
- Initiate ACH items, wire transfers, account transfers, loan transfers, and stop payments using the transaction origination modules.
- View online images of paper items (debits and credits) that have posted to your accounts, images of checks you deposited, and images of any returned deposited items.
- Review Positive Pay exception items and submit disposition instructions.
- Get detailed reports and images of checks and remittance documents received in your BBVA Compass Lockbox.
- Receive notifications based on specific account activity, balances or events.
- Gain access to numerous reports including Bank Statements, EDI Reports, ACH Returns Reports, Commercial Loan Statements, Account Reconciliation Reports, Account Analysis Statements and more.
- Works with your existing Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Supported with Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 7.0-9.0, Firefox v7, Google Chrome v21, and Safari v5.1.
- Mobile channel works with most smart phones without downloading an application.
- Works in an intuitive and user-friendly point-and-click environment.
- Uses streamlined balance reports for quick access to your company's cash position.
- Employs easy-to-use Wire Transfer, ACH and Book Transfer templates.
- Enhances your ability to manage and allocate funds at your convenience and in a timely manner.
- Enables you to initiate transactions through your PC or smartphone without contacting the bank.
- Offers flexibility in the frequency and types of transactions you can initiate.
- Provides confirmation of file transfers and transaction requests.
- Offers the ability to download information to other software packages including WebConnect downloading to PFM applications.
- Login at the office, at home, or while traveling using the power and convenience of the Internet or your smartphone.
- Access easy, straightforward information from our online help feature or by initiating a Secure Chat with our Business Relationship Services team.
- Stay connected to your company's financial position anytime, anywhere.
Security is key
With Compass e-Access, you can be assured that your financial information is safe. Compass e-Access protects your online treasury management information:
- Uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology
- Encrypts transmissions to and from BBVA Compass
- Entails Company IDs, User IDs and passwords
- Performs Dual Verification authorization of Users and site validation
- Requires Trusteer's Rapport security application for login
- RSA SecurID® token authentication for wire transfers, ACH origination, and Corporate Administrative services
- Offers additional approval levels to be established for ACH, Wire Transfer and Book Transfer transactions
- Approvals may be established for new and modified ACH and wire transfer templates
- Locks users out after three unsuccessful login attempts
- Logs users out after fifteen minutes of inactivity
- Allows user customization. You determine the online treasury management accounts and reports your employees can view. You also control the types of transactions and transactions amounts that your employees can initiate
By Phone 1-888-558-7568
By Email Online contact form