Correspondent Banking & Investment Services
Building relationships with community banks for more than 45 years
As one of the nation’s leading providers of correspondent and investment services, BBVA Compass offers a full range of commercial banking services to help community banks maximize profits and enhance their bottom line.
While our capabilities are extensive, it is the way we deliver them that sets us apart. You can count on professional service from our entire team as well as sophisticated tools that make it easy to do business. This includes CompassConnect®, a user-friendly portal to our services that combines state-of-the-art security with the ability to view real-time balances and activity. Learn more about CompassConnect.
Streamline your daily cash management with commercial banking solutions that help you save time, reduce expenses, and maximize earnings while also providing exceptional flexibility.
- Tri-Party Clearing / Fed Settlement
- Automated Fed Funds Sweep
- Online Account Management
- Funds Transfer – Domestic and International
- ACH, Image Cash Letter, Federal Reserve File Transfer Services
- Excess Balance Accounts
Credit and Funding
We can help you meet the challenge of managing your funding options with a wide range of commercial banking solutions, from alternative funding sources to highly competitive Fed Funds lines.
- Loan Participations/Overlines
- Fed Funds Lines
- Director/Officer Accommodation Loans
- Letters of Credit – Domestic, International, Standby
- Executive Credit Card Program
- Agent Credit Card Program
Expanding your international commercial banking capabilities can be an effective way to strengthen and expand your customer base.
- Foreign Wire Transfers in USD and Foreign Currencies
- Foreign Currency Purchased/Sold
- International Check Clearing and Check Collection
- Foreign Exchange Drafts
- Letter of Credit Issuance, Advising, Negotiation
- Stored Value Cards
As a depository institution ourselves, we understand the balance you must strike between maintaining liquidity and making the most of your investable funds. Our team works exclusively with financial institutions to maximize portfolio returns while managing the associated risks.
- Institutional Sales and Trading
- Bond Accounting and Portfolio Analytics
- Asset/Liability Analysis
- Risk Management – Swaps, Caps, Floors
- Reg F Monitoring
We can tailor solutions that go beyond traditional commercial banking to support your bank’s growth.
- Asset Management/Trust Services
- Business Ownership Transition Consulting
- Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Retirement Account and 401(k) Administration
- Profitability Consulting
Our commitment to correspondent banking clients includes sharing our own expertise as well as that of other industry professionals through a variety of unique commercial banking educational programs.
- Executive Management Seminar
- Bond School
- Investment Seminar
- Specialized Training and Consulting Programs
- Board Presentations
NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS. All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules. The term "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOLTAs"). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts, and money-market deposit accounts. For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.
Securities and Insurance Products:
|Are NOT Deposits||Are NOT FDIC Insured|
|Are NOT Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Are NOT insured by any Federal Government Agency|