BBVA Compass ClearBenefits
Valuable savings and protections that can benefit your everyday life.
Life has its surprises – and perks. With BBVA Compass ClearBenefitsSM Program1, you’re protected from one and enjoy the other. With benefits like roadside assistance, identity theft insurance and cell phone protection, you won’t have to worry about the occasional curveball. And with shopping discounts and price protection, you’ll keep more money in the bank where it belongs.
- Program Benefits
- How to Enroll
BBVA Compass ClearBenefits
Here’s what you’ll get when you enroll in the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program:
Security and Protection
- $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment2 - Cash payment for covered injuries. Policy beneficiaries receive up to $10,000 should you lose your life in an accident.
- Cell Phone Protection3 – Up to $200 (less $50 co-payment) of theft or damage protection on up to three phone lines if you pay your monthly cellular bill with the BBVA Compass checking account associated with your BBVA Compass ClearBenefits.
- Roadside Assistance Services – Toll-free dispatch services 24/7 for towing, fuel delivery, tire changes, lock outs, winching, or jump starts4.
Legal and Financial Benefits
- Identity Theft Restoration – Dedicated identity theft restoration advocates available 24/7 to investigate fraudulent activity, issue fraud alerts to state agencies and financial institutions, and more.
- Identity Theft Insurance – Up to $25,000 to cover lost wages, legal expenses, and defense costs for civil and criminal law suits.
USAP Health Card5
- Discounts on prescription drugs, MRI and CT scans, diabetic supplies, hearing care, vitamins, and laboratory testing.
Health and Wellness Resource
- My EWellness – An online resource for fitness, health, and wellness information, including weight loss and disease prevention.
Shopping and Entertainment
- Discount Shopping and Entertainment – Shopping and entertainment discounts from thousands of local and national retailers in the Discount Mall. Discounts offered on entertainment, recreation, national attractions and unique experiences, fashion, electronics, and more.
- Extended Service Protection6 – Extends the manufacturer's warranty term up to 12 months on any eligible product you purchase while enrolled in the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program.
- Price Protection7 – If you purchase an eligible item and see the same item advertised at a lower rate within 60 days, Price Protection will reimburse you the difference up to $250.
1 BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program: You must have a BBVA Compass consumer checking account to enroll in the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program. The monthly fee for the Program is $5.00. Please see the Enrollment Kit for additional information about the Program and complete details about the program benefits. Please visit your local BBVA Compass branch to enroll in the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program. Benefits of the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program are available to U.S. residents only.
2 $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Policy: Member is automatically covered with Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. You will receive a cash payment if you suffer a covered injury, and your beneficiary will receive the full $10,000 if you lose your life in an accident. If multiple losses are suffered as the result of one accident, then only the single largest benefit amount applicable to all such losses will be paid. Coverage is underwritten by Federal Insurance Company, a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies.
3 Cell Phone Protection: You and up to two additional lines listed on your cellular provider’s monthly billing statement will be provided with up to $200 of damage or theft protection. You will receive no more than the purchase price, less a $50 co-payment, as recorded on your submitted receipt. This benefit is valid for up to two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. This coverage is underwritten by Indemnity Insurance Company of North America. Cellular Telephone Protection is not available for residents of New York.
4 Roadside Assistance Services: This benefit includes three (3) services per twelve (12) month period with a maximum benefit of $100 per service. Coverage is administered by The American Traveler Motor Club, Inc.
5 USAP Health Card: The USAP Health Card is a separate benefit plan available to Members registered in the Program at no additional cost. The following are additional disclosures related to the Discount Medical Plan/USAP Health Card benefits only:
The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309, Dallas, TX 75367-1309, 800-800-7616. Website to obtain participating providers: MyMemberPortal.com. Available only to AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM and TX residents.
6 Extended Service Protection: The item must have a purchase price of less than $5,000 to be eligible for coverage. Coverage begins the day after the original manufacturer’s warranty expires. Coverage is limited to the lesser of the actual repair cost, actual replacement cost, the original purchase price (as documented by your purchase receipt), or $1000. Reimbursement is limited to a total of $1000 for all claims submitted within each 12 month period. Coverage does not include taxes, storage, shipping, handling, postage, transportation and delivery charges.
7 Price Protection: Lower price advertisement must be a printed advertisement or a non-auction internet advertisement. This benefit is valid for up to four (4) claims per twelve (12) month period.
|ARE NOT DEPOSITS||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|
|ARE NOT FDIC-INSURED||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK|
|MAY LOSE VALUE|
How to Enroll in the Program
New to BBVA Compass
Our full-feature, low-fee accounts are some of the best checking accounts available. We make it easy to apply for a checking account, and you can even apply for a checking account online right now.* Once you have a BBVA Compass consumer checking account, please visit your local BBVA Compass branch to enroll in the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program.
Existing BBVA Compass Consumer Checking Customers
It’s easy to add BBVA Compass ClearBenefits to your existing BBVA Compass consumer checking account. Please visit your local BBVA Compass branch to enroll in the BBVA Compass ClearBenefits Program. You can view and/or print the enrollment kit below.
*All checking accounts are subject to approval, which may include credit approval. $25 minimum opening deposit required. Miscellaneous fees and service charges apply. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions (account disclosure) for each product for complete details.
In Person Visit a branch
- Compare Checking Accounts
- ClearConnect Checking
- BBVA Compass ClearChoice Checking
- BBVA Compass ClearChoice Checking for Seniors
- BBVA Compass ClearChoice Checking for Everyday Heroes
- BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking
- NBA Checking
- Easy Checking
- Sports Fan Banking
- Banking on the Go
- Overdraft Protection
- Payment Options
- Direct Deposit
- Workplace Solutions