Promoting Your Organization
Your members can help promote your cause when making purchases by customizing their Visa Check Card with your organization's logo or image. Here's how it works:
Once your Compass For Your Cause partnership has been established, send the information below to CompassForYourCause@bbvacompass.com.
In the body of your email, please include:
- Organization Name*
- Compass For Your Cause Organization Code* (provided by your Compass Bank representative)
- Contact Name*
- Contact Phone*
- Contact e-mail*
- A brief business or marketing description of your organization that we will display on your organization's Compass For Your Cause marketing page (limit 1,000 words)
As an attachment to your email, please include:
- Card design image(s).* Up to six images may be submitted and displayed as options for your members; each must be at least 1100x700 pixels; maximum file size is 5MB; image files can be either in .JPEG, .GIF, or .BMP formats.
- Organizational logo. To be shown on your organization's Compass For Your Cause marketing page. Logo image must be at least 300x200 pixels; maximum file size is 5MB; logo image file can be either in .JPEG, .GIF, or .BMP formats.
- Please let us know in the body of your email if you would like to have an HTML button/banner promoting your participation in Compass For Your Cause on your website.
Upon receipt of your email request, we will e-mail you a preview of your Compass For Your Cause marketing page within ten business days for your approval.