Business Overdraft Protection
Line of Credit
- Save money on NSF fees 3 and other fees that occur when your account becomes overdrawn
- Acts as a safety net by protecting your business from important payments being returned or declined
- No annual fee or application fee , you only pay when you use it
- Convenience of knowing credit advances are automatic
- Makes managing your business checking account easier when unexpected expenses arise
How it Works:
Occasionally, you may accidentally write a check, use your debit card, authorize an automated ACH payment, or use an ATM to withdraw cash when there are not enough funds in your checking account. If this occurs, funds will be transferred to your checking account from your Business Overdraft Protection line (up to your available credit) to cover the amount, saving you money in potential NSF fees3. These funds will only be transferred once per business day.
Your monthly payment will be drafted each month from the linked checking account. Payment information will be included on your monthly checking account statement.
Business Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee
For each day on which a Transfer occurs, a transfer fee of $12.00 will be charged to the linked Checking Account (maximum of one (1) fee per day).
How to Apply:
Visit your local branch or call 1-800-COMPASS (1-800-266-7277) to apply today!
1 Overdraft Protection Line of Credit accounts are subject to credit approval. Certain fees may apply.
2 Not all checking accounts are eligible. See your local branch for details.
3 Having an Overdraft Protection Line of Credit does not guarantee you against paying NSF fees; your line of credit may not be sufficient to cover all transactions.
Online Get Started
By Phone 1-800-COMPASS
In Person Visit a branch